Friday, November 21, 2008

Tribute to Friends

You know it's funny where my journey takes me from day to day. Here I am strolling down a familiar road where everything is dandy and out of no where a cloud of dust sweeps me down an unexpected road. And even though I have been on paths similar to this in the past and am certain there will be more in my future, I still feel alone and scared. I try to find my way out but end up pretty much in circles. It never is the end for me though because atlas there is always a friend that comes to my rescue, to lend me a helping hand, shine their light or loan me their faith. Sometimes they come to my aid unexpectedly in a time that is unforeseen. I appreciate everyone of my friends and am so thankful for such love and unending support that they give me. They remind me to trust in myself and remind me that I am loved by my Heavenly Father, that he is always aware of my trials and that if I humbly come to him in prayer than I will receive the answers that I am looking for. I know this is cliche' but friends ARE PRICELESS and I am so very blessed to have each and every one of them. Old and new I am thankful for each one of you.

1 comment:

raising4boys said...

Your friendship means a lot to me too!! It's so nice that we can talk to each other about EvERYTHING!!

Thanks for the reminder that friends are an answer to our prayers when we are feeling down. Sometimes all it takes is someone to talk to- to sort out my feelings. My mom use to tell me I would help her sooo much with her problems when all I did was LISTEN.