Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ashley's 8th Birthday

Ashley's 8th Birthday is a week from today. In some ways I can't believe that she is eight, but sometimes she acts sooo much older that I CAN believe. I remember when I was pregnant with her being scared that I wouldn't be able to love her as much as I do Jayden, I just couldn'timagine having any more room! I guess my heart is bigger than I thought or it grew the moment I met her. She was such a beautiful baby girl and still is! I wish everyone could have the chance to have a girl in their family.

Words to explain Ashley: Independent, adventurous, loving, caring, obedient and beautiful. One word that always comes to mind when I think of Ashely is: LIFE--she is full of it.

Favorite stories:

Potty training Ashely was nothing but funny. Once I stopped trying and let it be her idea it happened really fast and she never had an accident. But before that I remember trying to convince her to wear this pull-up she got in the mail and she said "No Thank you" What do you say to that? I also remember her saying to her dad "I'm not poopin EVER!!"

A side from that I would just like to tell everyone how thankful I am for Ashely. I can see a lot of me in her and find it hard not to laugh at her instead of get mad. I know that she has the ability to lead others and I will continue to pray that she leads them down a path to good things. I love you Ashley!

1 comment:

raising4boys said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!